Our complex includes a coal handling preparation plant (CHPP), surface coal conveyors, ROM coal stockpiles and product coal stockpiles, a rail loadout facility, a coal testing laboratory, administration buildings, coal exploration program, underground and open cut mining surface infrastructure, several underground access points, Water Treatment Facilities and the Bobadeen Irrigation Scheme (BIS).
The BIS operates north of the open cut mine on the pastoral lands immediately over the underground mining operations. The BIS is an integral component of our water management strategy.
Key infrastructure, located on site includes:
- Underground / Corporate & Open Cut offices;
- Underground / Open Cut Workshops;
- Bulk Fuel Storages;
- Bath house and Stores;
- Bobadeen Irrigation Scheme;
- Water Treatment Facilities (Reverse Osmosis); and
- CHPP and rail loading facility.